The Factory Southside Youth Space is an activity space where young people, youth & community groups can spend their free time & take part in a variety of activities ranging from creative arts and sports to education & employment opportunities.
Our aim is for social inclusion of young people through personal, social, sporting and recreational programmes.
- Two indoor pitches which can be used for soccer, badminton, basketball, hockey, handball or any sport you like!
- Four Handball walls.
- A fully equipped dance studio and audio visual room
- Bike Project
- Youth & community café
- Meeting rooms for training or one to ones
- Music recording studio & band rehearsal space with music equipment available to hire
- Monday to Friday 9:00-21:00hrs
- Weekends: Available on request
Our facilities are open to the public & can be booked for sports events, coffee mornings, workshops etc
Follow us on Facebook!