The Factory; Southside Youth Space caters for people from the ages of 10 to 21 and enables them to spend their free time in a range of activities ranging from creative arts, sports and education pursuits.
Our aim is for social inclusion of young people through personal, social, sporting and recreational programmes.
- Two indoor pitches which can be used for soccer, badminton, basketball, hockey, handball or any sport you like!
- A fully equipped dance studio and audio visual room
- Bike Project
- meeting rooms for training or one to ones
- Music recording studio & band rehearsal space with music equipment available to hire
- Monday to Friday 9:00-20:00hrs
- Saturday 9:00-16:00hrs
Our facilities are open to the public & can be booked for sports events, coffee mornings, workshops etc